This is a reminder of the official notice that the AGM for season 2020-2021 of Ruislip R.F.C. Ltd. will be held on Wednesday 12th May 2021 at 8pm. (The official notice was communicated in the club communication on 26th March 2021) Please note this will be an on line ZOOM meeting and further details will be sent out in due course.
(1) Minutes of the previous AGM on 15th July 2020 - Secretary
(2) Management Committee Report - Chairman
(3) Financial Report - Treasurer
(4) Election of Officers to the Committee for the following year- President
(5) Appointment of Auditors – Chairman
(6) To consider any motion for which due notice has been given - Chairman
(7) Any Other Business
An outline of the rules of the Meeting are as follows:-
(1) The President shall chair the Meeting.
(2) Only Members whose subscriptions are up to date for the Season 2020/2021 may attend and vote.
(3) Proxy voting is permitted, and a form is attached to allow this. Please note that both the proxy and his nominee must be members, and that the Secretary must receive the completed forms by the 10th May 2021 [2 days before the Meeting]. They may be sent by email to the club secretary, Tim Harrington: email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Tim Harrington c/o Ruislip Rugby Football Club Limited, The Clubhouse, West End Road, Ruislip, HA4 6DR.
(4) A Member can only be the proxy for one other member.
(5) Nominating a proxy does not prevent the member subsequently attending and voting.
(6) Nominations for election to the Committee must be in writing [letter or email] and be with the Secretary by 25th April 2021. Nominations must be seconded and the candidate must have agreed to stand.
(7) Any proposal on which a vote may be required must be seconded and in writing and received by the Secretary by 10th May 2021.